Entrepreneur. Philanthropist. Investor.
Ayaan Chawla’s Seminar At Dronacharya College Of Engineering to deliver a session for their students that “How to compete with the outside world” at CareerFest 2013.
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Residence||Gurgaon, Delhi/NCR, India|
|Occupation||Founder & CEO of Asian Fox Developments, Global Web Mount, Mind-In Advertising and Group For Buddies.|
Ayaan Chawla was born in India on 30th April 1997 to Ms. Kunjam Chawla (Mother), Former Chairman of Asian Fox Developments, basically a Fashion Designer. He has an elder sister Ms. Jyolsha Chawla. Ayaan received his first computer, a PC, at the age of 8 in 2005 and after some years of exploring he used that PC to create movies with video editing tools and one fine day he thought about the software & applications he was using for creating those videos. Ayaan began studying about applications / computer programming languages through himself with the help of dozen books & internet with that he began coding websites, softwares & apps at the age of 13 in 2010 and after a year later he founded a social utility for people to connect with each other globally, on 1st January 2011 called “Group For Buddies”, and on 7th March 2011 he founded an IT company for IT solutions called “Asian Fox Developments”. After a year later on 15th May, 2013 he founded a company for web solutions called “Global Web Mount”, and on 27th July 2013 he founded a another company for Media & Marketing services called “Mind-In Advertising”.
Ayaan says: “I’m the person who engage myself in philanthropy, not only to donate but also to make world better with my time, money or reputation to social causes.”
SPEAKER, PANELIST & ATTENDEE
He was invited as speaker, panelist, & attendee (VIP) number of times in conferences, seminars, events & webinars of organizations & universities globally such as Directi, Microsoft, Autodesk, Telerik, etc.
– Invited in various conferences of entrepreneurs, business people & public figures globally.
– Invited by corporate companies for management trainings.
– Invited by Schools, Universities, Institutions, Haryana Education Board for lectures.
– Invited for industry meetings with Government Bodies & Bank Managements, etc.
RECOGNITION – MEDIA, PUBLICATION & AWARDS
- Received appreciation letter at Prime Minister’s Office, New Delhi, India.
- Awarded with National “Udyog Rattan Award” by Governor, India (translated as Jewel of the Industry Award)
- Represented India at Chevrolet Hack Lab in Detroit, Michigan – USA.
- Speaker at TEDx Events.
- Featured in various publications such as The Huffington Post, YourStory, Dainik Jagran, Youth Incorporated Magazine, Entrepreneur India, The Hans India, School Live, etc.
- Titled as “India’s Youngest CEO With A Heart Of Gold”.
- On September 21st, 2014, received award for “Young Entrepreneur of the Year – 2014? by Industry Eminence Awards 2014.
- Awarded as “Young Entrepreneur of the Year – 2014” by Franchise India – Entrepreneur India 2014 on July 18th, 2014.
- Invited as Guest Panelist in various conferences & seminars.
- Seen in Tweets, Retweets and Social Mentions by known Business Tycoons, Foreign Former Country Presidents, Foreign Ministers, Largest Technology Entities, Famous Bollywood Actors, etc.
- In September 2014, was repositioned in the list of Top Entrepreneurs from India at 6th position based on popularity this list includes Mukesh Ambani, Ratan Tata, Vinod Khosla & etc. In the list of Top Entrepreneurs Globally was at 288th position based on popularity this list includes Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg & etc.
- An author Dr. Anupam Kurlwal willing to write book on entrepreneurship journey.
- Received various mementos by engineering and business institutions across India.
- Invited by Haryana Education Board for lectures in various institutions about importance of Education, Jobs, Business, etc.
- Announced as winner of Telerik in 2012 after a seminar of Telerik, U.S.
- Invited as speaker in Enterprise Connect event in Orlando, Florida, U.S.
- Invited for the 10th Anniversary of WorldHostingDays in Rust, Germany – April 2014 – by Thomas Strohe (Founder of WorldHostingDays).
- “Asian Fox Developments” has done contracts as IT & ONLINE MEDIA PARTNER with Bollywood Movies.
- In 2012, received award for creating ESWDG in India by Triple A Company.
and much more…
|Company Name||Formation Date|
|Group For Buddies||1st January 2011|
|Asian Fox Developments||7th March 2011|
|Global Web Mount||15th May 2013|
|Mind-In Advertising||27th July 2013|